Windows Beat Windows Beat

Original

This is no doubt the most original Windows XP "remix" I've heard out there. This one definitely uses the right cuts of the default sounds.

Enjoy the silence()()() Enjoy the silence()()()

Good Effort

I like Depeche Mode, so I can't help but like this reinterpretation of that song. Songs a little like Jane's Addiction doing "Enjoy The Silence" if that's imaginable. The vocals seem trying too hard to be "original" though with the note shifts.

grandman1023 responds:

thanx for the review will try to improve my vocals

Midnight (Electro Orchestra) Midnight (Electro Orchestra)

Custom Patches For The WIN

Great ambient background music with dramatics. Perfect for any video game or movie.

Mornin' Blues Mornin' Blues

I guess it's supposed to be funny?

It sounds like a highly intoxicated, white collar Robert Johnson wannabe living in the 21st Century. Which makes me not vote this as low as I could have, as it seems the attempt here is humor, coupled with the fact the singing is just plain awful.

I listen to a lot of novelty music, so maybe I'm just immune to this sort of thing. But I can't say I dislike this song!

ModernMongoose responds:

well thank you! And yes the singing is bad. Its supposed to be

Electrolift Electrolift

Soundtrack Material No Doubt

It's a good thing people like you are uploading this kind of music to Newgrounds. I have to agree with the previous poster that it is very much suited for a film. The introduction reminds me of some of the compositions Robert Rodriguez made for the background music in "Planet Terror." So, that's one creepy elevator. But it picks up in the end and becomes a very Brian Eno, matter of fact, "it exists" style that is suited for what might be a normal everyday situation in a high-tech world.

SMA responds:

Wow, thanks so very much. I'm sorry to be responding to this so late, but for what it's worth, I read this at just the right time. I've been doing 50 Songs in 90 Days this Summer, and I've not been terribly productive, and I've been very down on myself for it, so I read this just when I needed to read it.

Thank you!

Xerox Machine Xerox Machine

Good beat, but I've heard "DANCE" before

I liked it, but for it might help to use less "default" FL Studio samples, just for future reference. A lot of people are using FL Studio on here, myself included.

Kannon1 responds:

Mabe nextime ill put in EAT, or RETARDED!!!

My Love My Love

Great Job

Sounds like shopping music with this crazy scatting, but I love it!

Soundshifter responds:

Rough Kick Rough Kick

Love it

Great beat, very retro, very analog!

80's Space Documentary 80's Space Documentary

True 80's sound

Probably belongs in the New Wave category more than anything, but I love it. Something in there at the middle made me think of Information Society. Keep it up!

2 Girls 1 Cup 2 Girls 1 Cup

Great offensive comedy track

I love the sample of the "soundtrack" to 2girls1cup! Lyrics remind me of Necro quite a bit, which isn't necessarily a bad thing.